Connect with industry experts
21-23 October 2020
SBC Summit & Expo 2020 connects business owners, senior management and c-level executives with the latest trends and solutions in the SME sector. Backed by market-leading small business authority ABF Group, the SBC Summit & Expo comprises a series of strategic events including targeted forums and networking functions, roundtable discussions, seminars and keynote speaking sessions, and a major exhibition showcasing cutting edge tech, products, and services.
Key features & benefits
With a strong focus on SME growth and development, the SBC Summit & Expo will showcase business trends, strategies and solutions; address challenges in constantly changing marketplaces; and connect entrepreneurs, thought leaders, social media influencers, government facilitators, industry experts and c-level executives from around Australia. This three-day event comprises:
- A major expo open to both trade and public that will showcase the latest products, services, trends and tech.
- A seminar series featuring government representatives, entrepreneurs and business leaders from privately held and publicly listed companies.
- A summit attended by high-profile delegates and keynote speakers who will address challenges and strategies across all business sectors.
- A series of targeted roundtable discussions led by business leaders and industry experts.
- Numerous networking events including a mix-at-six function, networking breakfast, and business leaders’ luncheon.
There is only one event in the Australian SME Business Sector that brings the entire SME business community together, from pure players and retailers, to startups and established businesses, from solution providers to consultants; they all come together at SBC Summit Expo Melbourne!
– Discover business opportunities
– Connect and re-connect with business leaders in the #1 business event.
– Discover the latest solutions that will help your team break through the noise and improve the way they capture, convert and retain your audience.
– Join us at the networking drinks and benchmark your journey with the business sector.
– Attend free seminars & workshops to develop your knowledge so you can outperform your competitors.
– Learn from the best at the SBC Summit & Expo in Melbourne.
– Discover innovative ideas, solutions and networks.
– Connect with major brands,suppliers and government at over ten feature zones and business hubs
– All in one place SBC Summit & Expo .
- Cyber Security and your small business
- Managing your expense and invoice processes as a small to medium business
- Small business experience: What’s changed, what’s coming
To maximise the opportunities for visitors, exhibitors and delegates to create meaningful and beneficial business connections, SBC Summit & Expo will host a number of quality networking functions across the three-day event.
Contact Us Now
Contact Us Now